About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

NEW Cricut Artfully Sent Collection

Close to My Heart & Cricut have done it again!

The recently release Artfully Sent Cricut Collection is a MUST HAVE.  With over 700 images, 400 projects, and 25 themes on one cartridge, this collection is a card maker's dream!!  Artfully Sent has done for card making what Artbooking did for scrapbooking.

With Artfully Sent, you can create pop-up cards, sleeve cards, scene cards, sentiment cards, swing card, pocket cards (as in Picture My Life), envelopes with liners, and SO MUCH MORE!!

Check out this awesome pop-up card!!


{Click photo to enlarge}

Look at everything included in this collection!

Included in this collection:
*Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge
*3 coordinating exclusive stamp sets --
1 sentiment set, 1 frame set, 1 alphabet
*Full pack of 12x12 White Daisy cardstock

To order this cartridge, please visit my website at http://jddesigns.ctmh.com or contact me today!  I would be happy to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!