About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Thursday, June 2, 2016

June Spotlight Collection -- Calypso



This month's spotlight collection is the bright and fabulous Calypso.  It features two of the current trendiest icons -- flamingos and pineapples.  If this collection doesn't make you think summer and warm weather, I don't know what will!  I cannot wait to play with this collection and hope you will join me for all the fun!


To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Stay tuned throughout the month to my blog and my Facebook page for lots of fabulous Calypso inspiration.  And be sure to follow #ctmhcalypso all month long for all the Calypso fun!

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!