About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Saturday, July 2, 2016

July Spotlight Collection -- Magical



This month's spotlight collection is the enchanted Magical.  While perfect for scrapbooking anything related to Disney, this primary color based pallette makes this collection perfect for documenting school and birthday memories as well as capturing the celebrations of Summer.  This collection is really versatile and great for so many of life's scrap-able occasions.  Hurry over to my online store today to bring a little Magical into your crafting -- you won't be disappointed!



To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Stay tuned throughout the month to my blog and my Facebook page for lots of fabulous Magical inspiration.  And be sure to follow #ctmhmagical all month long for all the Magical fun!

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!