About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Where Have I Been??



I'm sure some of you may have been wondering where I've been.  I'm sorry that I have been so quiet, and my blog has not been very active this summer.  I have been spending lots of time with my family as well as super busy at work leaving little time to blog.  However, I haven't stopped crafting.  Never!!  But by not blogging, I've built up quite the stack of projects and pictures to share with you.  And I will be doing just that over the next several days (possibly weeks).  I won't be doing many write-ups for these posts as I want to get them up and shared with you all.

My goal is to get caught up by the end of September so I can start fresh in October.  The new Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations and Holiday Expressions Idea Books/Catalogs were released in August and September.  I have lots of fabulous new products to play with and fun projects to share.

I hope you'll join me as I recap my summer crafting throughout the next several days and join me in October when I return to more regular posting!

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!