About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Fundamentals Creative Collections



Have you checked out our fabulous CTMH Fundamentals line yet??

This product line includes a variety of paper, complements, and ribbons in our core color palettes.  With versatile, monochromatic patterns in our exclusive colors, the papers and embellishments are perfect to pair with cardstocks and other patterned papers.  To view the Fundamentals collection products, click here.

For today's project, I challenged myself to create "girly" cards.  As a boy mom, I tend to lean towards the darker, more rustic colors and designs -- so using pink and purple together was definitely a challenge for me.  To help me, I pulled out an old 6"x6" One Sheet Wonder pattern and a simple stamp set.  Overall, I am pleased with how the cards turned out.






Supplies used:
*Adventure Fundamentals
*12" x 12" Pansy cardstock
*12" x 12" Whisper cardstock
*5 1/2" X 4 1/4" white cards & envelopes, value pack
*Hi Friend stamp set
*Blossom Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Pansy Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Whisper Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*VersaMark Ink Pad
*Ranger White Super Fine Embossing Powder
*Craft Heater
*Confetti Embossing Folder
*Simple Chevron embossing folder
*Adventure ribbon pack
*Black & white dots

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!