About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Sunday, April 2, 2017

April Spotlight Collection -- Some Kinda Wonderful



This month's spotlight collection, Some Kinda Wonderful, just screams fun and happiness!  The bright, vibrant colors and glittery embellishments make me want to play with paper.  CTMH has outdone themselves again with this fantabulous collection!!


To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Stay tuned throughout the month to my blog and my Facebook page for lots of fabulous Some Kinda Wonderful inspiration.  And be sure to follow #ctmhsomekindawonderful all month long for all the Some Kinda Wonderful fun!

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!