About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Friday, June 2, 2017

June Spotlight Collection - No Worries



Are you looking for a fun collection to help document all those fabulous Summer memories??  Whether you enjoy tropical beach time or lakeside getaways, the No Worries collection is perfect for you!  No Worries has a laid-back vibe and a rustic, almost-vintage feel ideal for documenting all the joy Summer has to offer.


To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Stay tuned throughout the month to my blog and my Facebook page for lots of fabulous No Worries! inspiration.  And be sure to follow #ctmhnoworries all month long for all the No Worries fun!

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!