About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Here Comes the Bride


Today, I had the joy of attending a bridal shower for my cousin.  We had so much fun showering her with love and blessings as she prepares to become a Mrs.

When it came time to make a card, I knew I wanted something elegant and simple that incorporate her wedding colors.  As she had recently joined the Cricut family, I decided a fun Cricut card was the way to go.  I used the CTMH-exclusive Artfully Sent Cricut collection along with some Pinterest-inspiration from Courtney Lane Designs.  Have I mentioned how much I love this cartridge???  It helps you create beautiful, easy-to-assemble cards in no time!  I also used Artfully Sent along with the coordinating stamps to make a simple tag to put on the second gift so the bride knew which gifts went together.





Supplies used:
*Artfully Sent Cricut collection
*Just to Say stamp set (Artfully Sent exclusive)
*Curlicue Frames stamp set (Artfully Sent exclusive)
*White Daisy cardstock
*Champagne cardstock
*Olive Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Champagne Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Gold sequins assortment
*Navy satin ribbon from my stash
*Navy twine from my stash

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!