About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Wedding Wishes for the New Mr. & Mrs.


In June, a co-worker friend of mine & my husband's married the love of her life.  I, unfortunately, was out of town due to another special occasion being celebrated in my family.  My husband stayed home with our son and attended the wedding on behalf of our family.  Reason #484 I love being married -- the ability to split up and represent at multiple events at the same time.  :-)

As a pre-wedding gift, I made a banner for our friend to use at the reception.  I used CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Collection along with the Damask embossing folder to add some fun texture.  It's hard to tell in the picture below, but the black banner bases are all embossed.  I apologize for the bad picture; the sun was setting and streaming in the window across from the door opening into my studio, and I was in a hurry to snap a quick pic so I could give my friend the banner the next day at work.



Since I felt bad about being unable to attend the wedding, I wanted to make my friend a gift instead of buying something at the store.  So I covered this cute recipe box with paper from my stash in her wedding colors (which also coordinate with her kitchen!) and then used the same paper pack along with some of my CTMH favorites to create a coordinating card set.





Supplies used:
*Art Philosophy Cricut collection
*Damask embossing folder
*You Mean the World to Me stamp set 
*White Daisy cardstock
*Black cardstock
*Cranberry Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Red shimmer trim
*Sparkles Clear assortment
*Black & white paper pack from my stash
*Red shimmer cardstock from my stash
*1/8" Ribbon from my stash

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!