About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Monday, October 19, 2015

Nevermore Halloween


Halloween is just around the corner and CTMH's Nevermore collection is perfect for all of your Halloween papercrafting.


Today's card is features the KISS method -- Keep It Simple, Scrapper.  :-)  I used a combination of circle and scallop circle punches along with one of my favorite clear epoxy circles.  This card is great as it is, but if you wanted to step it up, you could emboss the Slate and / or Pear layers to give the card some extra umph and dimension.



Supplies used:
*Nevermore paper packet
*12" x  12" Black card stock
*12" x  12" Pear card stock
*12" x  12" Slate card stock
*12" x  12" Sunset card stock
*Black Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Purple shimmer trim
*1" Circle punch

*various sizes circle & scallop circle punches
*1" clear epoxy circle stickers

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, remember to design it with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!