About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Friday, February 12, 2016

Charlotte Leftovers -- Valentines Day




A few weeks ago, I shared a couple posts regarding the Charlotte Workshop Your Way and the leftovers remaining after completing the suggested projects in the kit.  You can find those posts here and here.  This week, I'm going to share the projects I made using the leftovers.  By adding a few basic supplies, I was able to create two cards and a single page scrapbook layout.

Today, I have the last project I made -- a quick and easy Valentine's Day card.



Supplies used:
*Art Philosophy Cricut collection
*Charlotte Workshop Your Way (leftovers)
*Mini Valentine stamp set
*12" x 12" Sorbet cardstock
*12" x 12" Black cardstock
*12" x 12" White Daisy cardstock
*White Daisy card bases
*Black Exclusive Inks stamp pad

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

I hope you've enjoyed this look at the projects I made using the leftovers from the Charlotte Workshop Your Way.  Come back and visit soon!

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!