About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Monday, February 29, 2016

Charlotte Springtime Wishes Thank You


Happy Leap Day!!

I am so thankful we have an extra day in February this year -- as it means an extra day for my current favorite CTMH collection,Charlotte to be in the Spotlight.  Tomorrow, CTMH will introduce a new Spotlight Collection, but for today, all eyes are still on the beautiful Charlotte.

In honor of Charlotte's last day in the Spotlight, I have a simple, yet elegant thank you card for you -- along with a new how-to / process video.  I put together the video while recovering from the flu so please be kind.

Today's card is one design featured in my latest card class / workshop.  It uses the newly released Springtime Wishes stamp set and thin cut dies.  I am absolutely loving this stamp set and the coordinating dies are a dream.




VIDEO TUTORIAL
(Click to view)

Dimensions:
*Card base -- 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (score at 4 1/4")

*Layers
- White Daisy -- 5" x 3 3/4"
- Champagne -- 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
- White Daisy (for Sentiment) -- 3" x 2 1/2"
- Charlotte Whisper Arrows B&T - 1/2" x 3 3/4"
- Charlotte White Daisy Floral B&T - 1/2" x 2 1/2"

Supplies used:
*Springtime Wishes stamp set
*Springtime Wishes thin cuts
*5 1/2" X 4 1/4" White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack
*Charlotte paper packet
*12" x 12" Champagne cardstock
*12" x 12" White Daisy cardstock
*Sorbet Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Whisper Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Black and gold ribbon
*Bling gems gold assortment
*Sponge

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!