About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Just So Blessed


Over the weekend, I challenged myself to make a layout using only the backside of all the Taste of Summer B&T papers.  As yummy and pretty as the fruity side of this paper pack is, I wanted to show that even if you weren't a fan of the main fruit patterns, the back side of each paper features a fun fundamental pattern that can be used for so many things... like this bright cheery layout below!

ENJOY!!


Supplies used:
*Taste of Summer paper packet
*Happiness Lives Here stamp set (retired)
*Black cardstock
*Black Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*White Daisy cardstock
*Black & Grey Epoxy Bubbles
*Marvy® Uchida® LePen™ Journaling Pen
*Artbooking Cricut Collection

I bought two of these fabulous paper packs.  I'm thinking I'll keep the second one just to use for the back sides of the B&T papers.  They are so fun!!!


To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!