About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Friday, May 15, 2015

National Papercrafting Month Flashback Friday


I know it's technically National Scrapbooking Month and you've been hearing lots about the CTMH exclusive Taste of Summer paper packet, but while working in my studio this week, I decided to use up some scraps I had laying around from the Year>>Noted paper packet offered earlier this year during National Papercrafting Month.

Although the Year>>Noted paper packet may be retired, these simple, fun layouts can be recreated with any of our fabulous Close to my Heart paper collections.







Supplies used:
*Year>>Noted paper packet (retired)
*Happy Everything stamp set (Operation Smile set)
*Wish stamp set
*Kraft cardstock
*White Daisy cardstock
*Gypsy Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Desert Sand Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Sorbet Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Glacier Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Glacier extra thick baker's twine
*Gold Shimmer Trim
*Gold Sequins Assortment
*Gold foil Year>>Noted stickers (retired)
*Scallop embossing folder
*Art Philosophy Cricut Collection
*Medium Shipping Tag (from SpiegelMom Scraps)

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!