About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Saturday, May 2, 2015

SpiegelMom Scraps National Scrapbook Day Card Sketch Challenge






In honor of National Scrapbooking Day, my friend Jody over at SpiegelMom Scraps is sponsoring a fun weekend full of challenges and a blog hop.  I have donated a great Close to my Heart prize set and will be participating in the challenges today and the hop tomorrow.

For today's 8 PM CST Card Sketch Challenge, Jody shared two sketches.  I loved them and decided to work with both of them.

Here's my take on the sketches...



Supplies used:

CARD #1
*Confetti Wishes Paper Packet
*Pacifica Cardstock
*White Daisy Cardstock
*Tagged with Love Hostess Exclusive stamp set
*Pear Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Pacifica Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Gold Sequins Assortment
*Thistle Extra-Thick Bakers Twine
*Art Philosophy Cricut Collection


CARD #2
*Taste of Summer Paper Packet
*White Daisy Cardstock
*Finding the Words stamp set
*Canary Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Thistle Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Coral Reef Sequins Assortment
*Bitty Sparkles

To order any of our fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

I hope you'll take the time to visit SpiegelMom Scraps on Facebook and participate in the National Scrapbook Day challenges.  Join us tomorrow for the SpiegelMom Scraps & Southern Girls Combined Blog Hop.

Until next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!