About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Monday, June 29, 2015

Babies Bring Lots of Joy... and Cards!


After creating my son's birthday card book (post here), I also created this baby-themed card book to house all the cards from my baby showers, my son's birth, and his baptism.  I used a tag punch from my stash and my mini stapler to add file tabs to each divider page that I labeled with the event at which I received the cards.

Front Cover

Tabbed Dividers

Inside Front Cover

For smaller cards, I simply used my ATG to adhere the backs to the divider -- thus still allowing them to be opened.

Inside Back Cover

Back Cover

SUPPLIES USED

*Chipboard
*DCWV Baby Boy 2 stack
*2" binder rings
*Tag punch
*Close to My Heart Mini Stapler
*1" circle punch
*1" round clear epoxy stickers


Happy Crafting!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!