About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Sweet Birthday Wishes & Wet Pup Kisses


Today we are celebrating my son's 4th birthday with family and friends.  He is super excited as he loves having people over to "his" house, and he chose a Paw Patrol themed party.

Today's project is one that has been on my mental project list for a while now.  It will be an on-going labor of love for years to come and solves the problem of what do you do with all the cards your kids receive over the years for birthdays, holidays, and other occasions.  Like I do with our family Christmas cards each year, I made covers and put the cards into a book.  Unlike our Christmas book, this one has much larger rings, and I will add a new divider each year to separate one year's cards from the next.

To make the covers, I cut a piece of chipboard using my paper trimmer (my Cricut would not cooperate!) and sandwiched it between two pieces of cardstock from the DCWV Celebration stack.  Then I measured where I wanted the holes with my 3-hole punch and punched them with a hand punch.

Once the covers were completed, I used my 3-hole punch to punch each card as well as the dividers which I made using pieces of solid-colored cardstock.

Front Cover
(I used the cut apart sheet from the paper collection and more DIY flair.)
Inside Front Cover
Inside Back Cover
Back Cover

SUPPLIES USED

*Chipboard
*DCWV Celebration stack
*2" binder rings
*1" circle punch
*1" round clear epoxy stickers


Hope you have a fabulous weekend.  See you next week for another fun Stamp of the Month Blog Hop.

Happy Crafting!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!