About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Thursday, June 4, 2015

That's the Same Kind of Thing


I've been working to use up random items in my studio.  So while my number one love is (and will continue to be) Close to my Heart, you may start seeing non-CTMH products popping up more often in my posts.  For example, the background paper on the card below.  I found this polka dot ombre scrap last week and wanted to use it.  I love the way faded ombre allowed me to stamp this fun sentiment from this month's Stamp of the Month set, Ice Cream Dream.


Supplies used:
*Ice Cream Dream (June SOTM)
*Kraft cardstock
*Slate Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Pixie Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Flamingo Dots
*Blending Pen

I am absolutely loving this fun stamp of the month set.  It just screams Summer and makes me want to chase down the ice cream man or head to the nearest ice cream shop.



To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!