About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Cut Above - Boughs & Berries


♫♫ Deck the halls with boughs of holly...
and pretty Christmas cards made by YOU!!  ♫♫

Christmas is coming, and people will soon begin sending and receiving Christmas cards.  Are you thinking of making your own cards this year?  Are you struggling for inspiration or time?  Or are you looking for a quick and simple card to create this year?  No matter what your situation, Close to My Heart's Cut Above card kits may be just what you are looking for!

In each kit, you receive all the card bases, envelopes, die-cuts, and embellishments necessary to make 10 5 ½" × 4 ¼" holiday cards.  Simply a few basic tools from your own stash (ink, adhesive, scissors, etc.) and one of the coordinating M-size stamp sets, and you are all set to start making your own Christmas cards.

* * * * *

Yesterday on my blog, I shared the Cut Above Deck the Halls kit; today, I have the companion kit --the Cut Above Boughs & Berries card kit to share with you.  Again, in the picture below and my tutorial, I followed the suggested design for this kit, but the ladies in my class had too much fun making the cards their own -- by rotating the orientation of the card, moving pieces around, and doing whatever their hearts' desired.


To see how easily these cards come together, please watch the below video tutorial on my YouTube channel.


Supplies used:
*Cut Above Boughs & Berries card kit
*Black Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Hand-Lettered Christmas M-size stamp set
*This is Christmas M-size stamp set

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, remember to design it with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!