About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Many Thanks for October


October was one of my best months with Close to My Heart to-date, and I would like to thank all of you who ordered from me for helping me with this achievement.

At the beginning of each month, I create and send a special thank you card to anyone who placed an order with me during the previous month.  As an added bonus, I like to sign the cards with a post-it note -- thus allowing the recipient to reuse the card in the future.  If you would like to receive one of my custom thank-cards, simply place any size order via my online store at jddesigns.ctmh.com.


Supplies used:
*Variety of Thanks stamp set (retired)
*12" x  12" Pomegranate card stock
*Watercolor paper
*Watercolor Paints
*Paintbrush Set
*Black Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Gold shimmer trim
*Gold sequins assortment

*Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, remember to design it with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!