About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!!


Just wanted to take a quick minute and wish you a happy Thanksgiving.  I hope you and yours have a blessed, relaxing day filled with family, food, and fun.


We are heading to my aunt's for a "small" family gathering.  My brother and his family will not be able to make it this year so I went over to their house yesterday and brought my nephews and niece little craft-kit goodie bags.  Simple and sweet... but the kids loved them!


Supplies used:
*Art Philosophy Cricut Collection
*Chocolate Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Framed stamp set (retired SOTM)

*Miscellaneous cardstock from my stash

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Be sure to stop back tomorrow to check out my exclusive Black Friday sale!

Until next time, remember to design it with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!