About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Monday, October 24, 2016

Christmas Magic


I am absolutely loving this month's stamp of the month, Yuletide Joy.  Every year in October, CTMH has a Christmas-themed SOTM, and every year, the sets get better and better.  This year is my most favorite yet.  This fun set is only available through the end of the month -- so be sure to get yours while you still can!


Supplies used:
*Yuletide Joy stamp set
*Oh Deer! paper packet
*12" x 12" Cocoa cardstock
*12" x 12" Desert Sand cardstock
*12" x 12" White Daisy cardstock
*5 1/2" X 4 1/4" white cards & envelopes, value pack
*Cocoa Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Desert Sand Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*White and gold twine
*Bitty sparkles

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!