About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Monday, October 31, 2016

Yuletide Joy


Yes, today is Halloween and yes, I am sharing a Christmas card.  While I wish everyone a very happy and spooky Halloween, I just couldn't resist sharing one last card made with this month's fabulous stamp of the month set, Yuletide Joy.  For only a few more hours, you can get this exclusive set for only $5 with a $50 purchase.


Supplies used:
*Yuletide Joy stamp set
*Art Philosophy Cricut collection (retired)
*City Sidewalks paper packet
*12" x 12" White Daisy cardstock
*12" x 12" Peacock cardstock
*5 1/2" X 4 1/4" white cards & envelopes, value pack
*Peacock Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Willow Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Red enamel gems

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!