About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Sunday, October 2, 2016

October Spotlight Collection - Swan Lake



Swan Lake is sure to become an instant favorite, if it hasn't already. Featuring a fantastic color palette of Poppy, Glacier, Peacock, Goldrush, Fern, Canary, Whisper, Slate, and Black, the B&T patterns in this collection are gorgeous!  And the swans... wow... so on-trend!


To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Stay tuned throughout the month to my blog and my Facebook page for lots of fabulous Swan Lake inspiration.  And be sure to follow #ctmhswanlake all month long for all the Swan Lake fun!

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!