About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Little Bundle of Joy


As I continued to play with my Penelope paper packet scraps and the Penelope Workshops Your Way card designs, I decided to make a baby card.  The subtle polka dot B&T pattern in this collection was just screaming to be made into a sweet baby card.


I love the Wild Wonders stamp set I used on this card.  This set is adorable and so much fun -- especially with the great coordinating giraffe and lion cuts on the Artbooking Cricut cartridge.  Note -- Wild Wonders is one of the stamp sets not currently shown in the Annual Inspirations Idea Book and will be retiring on July 31st.


Supplies used:
*Artbooking Cricut Collection
*Wild Wonders stamp set
*Just to Say stamp set (Artfully Sent exclusive)
*Penelope paper packet
*12" x 12" Crystal Blue cardstock
*12" x 12" Watercolor paper
*5 1/2" X 4 1/4" white cards & envelopes, value pack
*Canary Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Crystal Blue Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Thistle Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Limeade washi tape
*Thistle diagonal striped ribbon
*Bitty sparkles

*Water brush

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!