About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Monday, March 21, 2016

Spring Fever with Penelope


Out of the three collections included in the Seasonal Expressions 1 catalog, I will honestly say Penelope was my least favorite.  But as always, when I get the collection in my hand and begin playing with it, I quickly fall in love.  Maybe it's the time change... maybe it's the weather... but either way, I definitely have Spring Fever.  How about you??

I cannot wait to fill this pretty layout with pictures of my family outside enjoying the first days of Spring.  We've been cooped up all winter long and are ready to get out and play!


Supplies used:
*Artbooking Cricut collection
*Artiste Cricut collection
*Penelope Paper Packet
*12" x 12" Crystal Blue cardstock
*12" x 12" Honey cardstock
*12" x 12" Pear cardstock
*12" x 12" White Daisy cardstock
*Thistle Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Thistle extra-thick twine
*Limeade washi pack
*Silver shimmer trim
*Playful puffies
*Diamond embossing folder
*Magic how-to program (book)

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!