About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Relay for Life Craft Show / Vendor Event - Marne, Michigan


Today, I will be at the Relay for Life Craft Show / Vendor Event in Marne, Michigan.  As part of this great event, vendors were given the opportunity to donate raffle / auction items to help raise money for Relay for Life.  I will be donating a 6-card set with a custom gift tag.  Here are a couple of pictures...


The packaged set


A close-up of the tag itself
Of course, I forgot to take pictures of the individual cards before packaging the set, but there are 2 different designs, 3 different sentiments.  I used my favorite tutorial on how to make 6 cards with just 3 - 6x6 squares of paper.

Supplies used:
*Skylark Paper Pack (retired)
*Kraft cardstock
*White Daisy cardstock
*Flaxen cardstock
*Lagoon cardstock
*Cocoa Exclusives Ink Stamp Pad
*Lagoon Exclusives Ink Stamp Pad
*Desert Sand Exclusives Ink Stamp Pad
*Scallop embossing folder
*You Mean the World to Me stamp set
*Holiday Tags stamp set
*Crafted With Love stamp set
*Distressed Backgrounds stamp set
*Art Philosophy Cricut Collection
*Gold Sequins Assortment
*embellishments from my stash (acrylic rose, twine, etc.)

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!