About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Life is Grand with Taste of Summer


Time is running out to order the exclusive Taste of Summer pack packet and bonus stamp set.  These delicious items are only available through May 31st, and then they will be gone forever.  While the yummy front side of each paper design is perfect for Summer festivities such as picnics, fruit picking, festivals, and more(!), remember the back side features a solid color with a light tone-on-tone fundamental print that is great for everyday crafting!



Purchase this fun paper packet from me and I will e-mail you an exclusive workshop on the go guide to help you create either 2 fabulous scrapbook layouts or a yummy set of cards.  I used the WOTG guide to create the layout below.

 


Supplies used:
*Taste of Summer paper packet
*Documenting Moments Stamp Set
*Black cardstock
*Black Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*White Daisy cardstock
*Silver Sequins Assortment
*White Shimmer Trim

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!