About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Happy Halloween


Halloween is just around the corner and CTMH's Nevermore collection is perfect for all of your Halloween papercrafting!


Today's card is a simple design made spooktacular with the Nevermore paper packet and some fabulous green shimmer trim.  This is my go-to design for a quick & easy card.  This design works with any coordinating paper -- patterned or solid.  If solid, you can dry emboss for some extra punch or simply leave plain to allow you to stamp directly on the card instead of having to add an extra piece for the sentiment.


Supplies used:
*Artistry Cricut collection
*Nevermore paper packet
*Say It All stamp set (Hostess Rewards exclusive)
*12" x  12" Black card stock
*12" x  12" Whisper card stock
*Black Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Green shimmer trim
*Black & Grey epoxy bubbles (retired -- but available while supplies last on my website!)

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, remember to design it with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!