About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Monday, April 25, 2016

Workshops YOUR Way - Regatta


April 30th is just around the corner, and the products in Seasonal Expressions 1 will be retiring forever -- including the nautical-themed Regatta.  This collection is one of my personal favorites.  I have had so much fun playing with it this month.  So much fun in fact that I realized today, I never shared my Regatta YouTube videos and other projects with you all.

Therefore, I'm declaring this week -- Regatta week.  I will be sharing posts every day with Regatta projects.

Let's get started with the awesome Regatta Workshop Your Way.  The products in this kit are never ending.  The kit itself makes 3 suggested double-page layouts, 1 pocket scrapbooking layout, and 8 cards.  With a little paper saving along the way, I've been able to create 3 additional double-page layouts and 2 single-page layouts plus 2 cards and I still have scraps left I'm using to making more cards!  Wow... that's a lot of projects from one kit!

Regatta Featured Colors: Flaxen, Glacier, Pomegranate, Sapphire, White Daisy

Regatta Workshop Your Way Kit includes:
1 – Regatta Paper Packet (X7206B)
1 – Regatta Complements (X7206C)
3 – Cardstock Sheets (2 Glacier, 1 Flaxen)
1 – White & Gold Ribbon (Z3189)
1 – Maritime Puffies (Z3204)

To help you get better acquainted with Regatta and the WYW kit, I put together the following video.

To order the Regatta Workshop Your Way kit or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!