About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Monday, June 13, 2016

Big Smiles


I'm in LOVE...

with a paper collection -- and I'm not afraid to admit it.  LoL.    The new CTMH Magical collection is beyond magical.  From the bold, vibrant colors mixed with great neutrals to the fabulous B&T designs and bonus PML cut apart sheets, this collection is PERFECT for your vacation photos (Disney, anyone??) and your summer holiday layouts as well as birthdays, family pictures, and everyday life!

The layout I have to share with you today was created exclusively for the CTMH Spring Launch events attended by consultants back in March.  There was a collective chant of oohs & ahhs across the US when we were given out layout kit to assemble.  So much fun was had by all putting together this great layout; I just had to share it with you!!  

If you are interested in recreating this layout for your album, I've listed out the dimensions / supplies below and I've also filmed a YouTube video where I walk you through the complete collection and show you step-by-step how to assemble this quick & easy layout.



For those of you who like to watch the card come together, I've posted a process video on my YouTube channel -- click here to watch.

Dimensions:
*Diagonal Stripe B&T -- (2) 11" x 11"
*Poppy CS -- (4) 3 1/4" x 3 1/4"
*Poppy CS -- (2) 3 1/4" x 4 1/4"
*Sapphire CS -- (1) 6 3/4" x 2 3/4"
*Sapphire CS -- (2) 5 1/4" x 7 1/4"
*Sapphire CS -- (2) 2" x 12"
*Whisper CS -- (2) 1/2" x 12"
 *White CS -- (2) 12" x 12"
*White CS -- (1) 3" x 4"
*Sapphire CS -- (1) 6 1/2" x 2 1/2"

Supplies used:
*Magical paper packet
*12" x 12" Poppy cardstock
*12" x 12" Sapphire cardstock
*12" x 12" Whisper cardstock
*12" x 12" White Daisy cardstock
*Magical Complements

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!