About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Monday, July 18, 2016

From Michigan to Wisconsin with Love


I started this pocket letter for my dear friend, Jody, at SpiegelMom Scraps, earlier this year.  However, I set it aside too many times to work on other projects.  Finally, I decided it was time to complete it; so I sat down and got it done!  I just love the way this letter turned out.  Pocket letters are so much fun to make as each pocket is its own unique work of art and they all come together in the end as a final masterpiece.




Supplies used:
*Blossom paper packet (retired)
*Blossom complements (retired)
*12" x 12" Pear cardstock (retired)
*12" x 12" Lagoon cardstock
*12" x 12" Slate cardstock
*12" x 12" Sunset cardstock (retired)
*12" x 12" White Daisy cardstock
*Lagoon Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Pear Exclusive Inks stamp pad (retired)
*Sunset Exclusive Inks stamp pad (retired)
*Finding the Words stamp set
*Artfully Sent Curlicue stamp set (retired)
*Little Things stamp set (retired)
*Michigan stamp set
*Wisconsin stamp set
*Opportunity stamp set (consultant exclusive)
*Waterbrush -- Medium Flat
*Coral Shimmer Trim
*White Shimmer Trim
*Chalk It Up assortment (retired)
*Just Blooms paper flowers - Paradise (retired)
*Carnival washi tape (retired)
*Boardwalk washi tape (retired)
*Lagoon Hearts washi tape (retired)
*Various supplies from my non-CTMH stash

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.


Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!