About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Sweet Birthday: now with coordinating THIN CUTS!!! ♥♥


Last week, CTMH released the new 2017 planner pages and bundles.  And in a surprise move, they also released 4 new thin cuts sets -- which coordinate with stamp sets in the 2016-2017 Annual Inspirations Idea Book.  Previously, they had said the sets in the A.I. would not have coordinating thin cuts, but surprise -- they did!  You can now order thin cuts to coordinate with four AI sets -- Wreath, Sweet Birthday, Swirly Seashells, and School Kids.  These thin cuts are only available while supplies last so don't wait to get yours!  They can be found in my online store under the Monthly Specials section.


When I first saw the new Annual Inspirations Idea Book back in July, I immediately fell in love with the adorable cupcake in the new Sweet Birthday stamp set.  It was the first set I purchased from the new AI.  However, as much as I love this set, I did not look forward to fussy cutting the cupcake every time I used the set.  So to be honest, it sat on my desk for over a month before I used it for the first time.  And when I finally did, I grumbled NSFW thoughts the entire time I was cutting the cupcake.  To say, I was excited when CTMH announced the new thin cuts would be an understatement.  I ordered mine right away and am impatiently stalking the FedEx guy.  Prepare yourself to see lots more Sweet Birthday projects because once those little dies get here, I plan to break them in well!  :-)



Supplies used:
*Sweet Birthday stamp set
*Whimsy Fundamentals
*12" x 12" White Daisy cardstock
*5 1/2" X 4 1/4" white cards & envelopes, value pack
*Crystal Blue Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Pixie Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Smoothie Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Sweet Leaf Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Black Memento ink pad
*Water brush - medium round
*Silver shimmer trim
*Clear sparkles

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!