About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

November Spotlight Collection - City Sidewalks



♫♫ City sidewalks, busy sidewalks.
Dressed in holiday style
In the air there's a feeling of Christmas. ♫♫

Combining traditional holiday colors of Cranberry and Willow with non-traditional colors of Lagoon and Peacock, City Sidewalks is a fun, whimsical collection perfect for your Christmas and Winter papercrafting.



To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Stay tuned throughout the month to my blog and my Facebook page for lots of fabulous City Sidewalks inspiration.  And be sure to follow #ctmhcitysidewalks all month long for all the City Sidewalks fun!

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!