About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

September Spotlight Collections


Close to My Heart is adopted a new "program" for the 2015-2016 Idea Book year.  This program is dedicated to focusing our efforts as a team on one or two paper collections each month.  Throughout the month, CTMH Corporate and consultants alike will showcase the spotlight collection(s) on their websites, blog, and other social media outlets.  Each collection will have its own unique #hashtag to help you find projects created with that collection.

I'm planning to join the CTMH family in featuring these spotlight collections each month, but no worries, I am sure I will still throw in projects from other collections, too.  And as always, if there's something specific you would like to see (paper collection, technique, etc.), please let me know!  I love turning your requests into personal challenges.

So without further adieu, let me introduce to you September's Spotlight Collections -- that's right... there are TWO collections to kick off this new program -- Zoe & Nevermore.

Zoe
#ctmhzoe






Nevermore
#ctmhnevermore





To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Stay tuned throughout the month to my blog and my Facebook page for lots of fabulous Zoe & Nevermore inspiration.

Until next time, remember to design it with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!