About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Zoe "Kill-a-Kit" process -- Day #2: Hello


As many of you know, I tend to pick a paper packet and work it until it's gone.  Typically, I will make the Workshop on the Go and/or Fundamentals layouts and as many more scrapbook layouts as I can until my scraps get too small or too few to make more layouts.  Once I finish the scrapbook layouts, I switch gears and make cards until I officially "kill" the paper packet.  I also try to use up as many of the coordinating embellishments as I can.  When I have completely exhausted all paper from the packet, I will... {GASP!}... throw away the final scraps -- usually there are very few leftovers.  At that time, I take any remaining embellishments (such as stickers, ephemera, etc.), cut them into individual pieces, and put them in a small basket of mixed embellishments if I can see myself using them in the future or into another small container to use for pocket letters or other giveaways.

This week on my blog, I will be featuring my "kill-a-kit" projects for the Zoe collection.  I have loved playing with Zoe, but feel the time has come to give her a rest and enjoy some of the other fabulous collections currently offered by Close to My Heart.  I hope you'll come back each day to see what I've come up with.

Today, I have two cards for you.  Both were made using the Hello, Life! Cardmaking stamp set -- which is only available through September 30th.



Supplies used:
*Art Philosophy Cricut Collection
*Hello, Life! Cardmaking stamp set (only available through 9.30!)
*So Many Smiles stamp set
*Zoe Paper Packet
*12" x 12" Glacier cardstock
*12" x 12" White Daisy cardstock
*White Daisy card bases
*Slate Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Sweet Leaf Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Glacier Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Sorbet Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Canary Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Coral Shimmer Trim
*Clear Sparkles Assortment

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's blog post featuring two more cards created during my Zoe "Kill-a-Kit" process.

Until next time, remember to design it with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!