About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Blog Archive

Friday, September 11, 2015

Zoe Workshop on the Go


Close to My Heart's Workshop on the Go scrapbooking kits include the majority of the materials you need to make two two-page scrapbook layout -- including a paper packet, coordinating embellishments, an exclusive My Acrylix® D-size stamp set, and an instructional guide. The guide includes complete details for creating one of the two layouts.  Additional instructions are available on my Close to My Heart online store for the second layout and for a non-Cricut version of the main layout.

And if that's not enough... you will leftover products to do with as you please.  I can typically get 2-3 additional two-page layouts and six or more cards from my "leftovers" simply by adding some cardstock and card bases.  Crazy, eh?

As I continue my spotlight on the Zoe collection this month, I want to show you the 2 layouts I created using the WOTG and its included instructional guide.  These layouts are perfect from wrapping up your summer scrapbooking.

To date, I've gotten 4 double-page layouts, 1 single page layout, a pocket letter, 2 cards, and 1 tag from the supplies from my Zoe WOTG.  Plus I still have lots of scraps and embellishments left over.  Note -- I always add the coordinating complements when purchasing the WOTG.  They makes stretching my WOTG more fun and fabulous!



Supplies used:
*Artistry Cricut collection
*Zoe Workshop on the Go
*Slate Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Sorbet Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Glacier Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Sweet Leaf Exclusive Inks stamp pad

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Hope to see you back again next week as I feature more Zoe fun as I complete a Scrappin' with Mackin' challenge using a Creative Keepsakes Easy Pattern.

Until next time, remember to design it with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!