About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Jackson Week -- Day #2 -- Complements Scrapbook Layouts


The 2014 - 2015 Annual Inspirations and 2015 Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Books are only available for a few more weeks.  All the paper collections and many other items in these catalogs will be retiring on August 31st to make way for a beautiful new line-up -- which will be released on September 1st.

One of my favorite collections over this past year has been the Jackson collection.  This masculine-feeling collection is perfect for male projects as well as summer / outdoors / camping projects.  This week on my blog, I will be featuring a variety of projects made with the Jackson collection.  Be sure to stop by every day to see my latest projects.

Jackson Workshop on the Go
Jackson Complements

Today, I have two more scrapbook layouts made from my Jackson Workshop on the Go leftovers. I simply added some additional 12x12 cardstock and miscellaneous embellishments from my scrap studio as well as the Jackson Complements.  These layouts were featured on the CTMH blog at the beginning of April, and the post included a list of the products and how-to program/patterns used to make the layouts.

Note -- If you do not follow the CTMH blog, I highly recommend you give it a look.  CTMH offers wonderful inspiration, challenges, and even giveaways on their Make It From Your Heart company blog -- located at http://blog.closetomyheart.com/.

Captured Memory layout

This is What Happened layout

Supplies used:
*Jackson Workshop on the Go
*Jackson Complements
*Juniper Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Cocoa Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Barn Red Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Glacier Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Make It From Your Heart, Volume 1
*Make It From Your Heart, Volume 2

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's post featuring three cards made with my leftover Jackson WOTG contents and value pack card bases.

Until next time, happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!