About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Jackson Week -- Day #4 -- Herringbone Happiness


The 2014 - 2015 Annual Inspirations and 2015 Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Books are only available for a few more weeks.  All the paper collections and many other items in these catalogs will be retiring on August 31st to make way for a beautiful new line-up -- which will be released on September 1st.

One of my favorite collections over this past year has been the Jackson collection.  This masculine-feeling collection is perfect for male projects as well as summer / outdoors / camping projects.  This week on my blog, I will be featuring a variety of projects made with the Jackson collection.  Be sure to stop by every day to see my latest projects.

Jackson Workshop on the Go

As paper crafters, many of us cringe at the thought of throwing away any scrap of paper... and as such, we end up with lots of strips and small pieces of paper at the end of a paper packet.  I am no different!!  I find the herringbone technique to be a great way to use these strips.    If you have never tried this fun technique, check out this tutorial for more details.

B1467 You Mean the World to Me
Available through 8.31.2015

D1543 Country-Born
Available through 8.31.2015

Supplies used:
*Art Philosophy Cricut Collection
*Jackson Workshop on the Go
*Jackson Complements
*5 1/2" X 4 1/4" Colonial White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack
*Country-Born stamp set (RETIRING August 31st!)
*You Mean the World to Me stamp set (RETIRING August 31st!)
*Juniper Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Barn Red Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Oceanside sequins assortment
*Durables triangle studs

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's post featuring three more cards made with my leftover Jackson WOTG contents and value pack card bases.

Until next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!