About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Christmas Tags for Santa


A co-worker asked me to create some simple tags for her to use for her daughters' Christmas presents from Santa.  Simple is the name of the game in my house and thanks to Close to My Heart, I was able to whip up these fun and festive tags in less than the length of a Hallmark Christmas movie!


And with a glassine bag from my favorite Etsy shop, SpiegelMom Scraps, and some Christmas washi from Michaels, I was able to pack the tags up and deliver them this morning.



Supplies used:
*Artiste Cricut collection
*S1210 Very Merry Christmas stamp set (retired)
*12" x 12" White Daisy cardstock
*Cranberry Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Topiary Exclusive Inks stamp pad

*Martha Stewart baker's twine
*Recollections washi tape
*SpiegelMom Scraps large glassine bag

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, remember to design it with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!