About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Friday, March 4, 2016

Glitter Purse Built for a Transformer


Moms will do anything for their children -- even create a glittery gift bag for a Transformers Happy Meal toy our son wants to give to his cousin for her birthday.  So that's just what I did last weekend.

My son is a huge Transformers fan and has been collecting the most recent Happy Meal toys.  When he got a duplicate of the BumbleBee car, he immediately told us he wanted to give it to his cousin for her birthday.  When it came time to wrap the car, I asked if he wanted to using wrapping paper or a bag.  He said he wanted to make a bag/box, but it needed to have pink, purple, and glitter because it was for a girl.

I pulled out my Artiste cartridge and flipped through for options that would hold a Happy Meal toy car.  I showed my son various options from a bag to a box and finally a purse.  He very excitedly chose the purse -- because it was for a girl, of course!

Front View
Side View
Top flap with velcro closure

Supplies used:
*Artiste Cricut collection
*Hook & Loop Dots

*Random paper stack  (The Paper Studio)
*Pink 1/2" grosgrain ribbon (The Paper Studio)
*Yellow 1" double ruffle ribbon (The Paper Studio)

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!