About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Monday, March 14, 2016

Let's Celebrate with Sticky Boy


Back in February, I won a Sticky Boy stamp in Close to My Heart's Sticky Boy Valentine contest.  I was extremely excited as getting a Sticky Boy is on every CTMH consultant's bucket list.  My new friend arrived as I was battling the flu so I was unable to give him the official welcome he deserved.  This weekend, I decided to change that.

I have been playing with my Penelope 6x6 paper samples, and after completing a scrapbook layout for an upcoming post, I still had lots of scraps left.  Looking through the Penelope Workshops Your Way guide for inspiration, I decided to use the three card designs in the workshop and put my own spin on them.  I will be sharing my cards throughout the week.

Without further adieu, please allow me to introduce to you the newest member of the jd designs team -- the one, the only Sticky Boy!!


Supplies used:
*Penelope Paper Packet
*12" x 12" Pixie cardstock
*12" x 12" Watercolor paper
*5 1/2" X 4 1/4" white cards & envelopes, value pack
*Thistle Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Crystal Blue Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Black Memento ink pad
*Baker's twine neutral metallic assortment
*Mini stapler
*Bitty sparkles
*Diamond embossing folder

*Water brush

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, design with {heart}!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card! Love how you layered the papers and those two mini staples are a great touch. Thank you for inspiring us at Between The Folds Bi-Weekly Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

I {heart} your comments!