About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Monday, November 23, 2015

Black Swan Banner


The holiday season is in full swing, and with that comes the many craft shows and vendor events that are so fun to shop for unique gifts and fabulous inspiration.  A friend of mine who is a knitter recently participated in a large event, and after seeing the banner I use for my events, she decided she wanted one of her own... in 3 weekdays!  Thankfully, I had saved the design for the main banner flags on my Gypsy and was able to cut all the necessary pieces in about an hour.  Unfortunately because I also had to work and take care of my family (darn non-crafty priorities! LOL!!), I wasn't able to emboss the white layer of the banner flags, but I was happy to still be able to "throw together" this simple, yet elegant banner for her business.


Supplies used:
*Artiste Cricut Collection
*Art Philosophy Cricut Collection
*12" x  12" Black cardstock
*12" x  12" White Daisy cardstock
*12" x  12" Cranberry cardstock

*Cricut Wedding Solutions (for the swans)
*1/8" red satin ribbon

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, remember to design it with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!