About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Studies Show... Urban Birthdays Rock


When I saw the Urban collection in the 2015-16 Annual Inspirations, I {may} have done a happy dance.  As the mom of a boy, I am always looking for masculine collections to help me document his story.  The bold colors and textures are beyond fabulous and simply put a boy mom's dream.  :-)

Click photo to see more detail

This collection is also great for masculine cards, and let's face it -- with all the pretty colors, glitz, and bling in the papercrafting world, many of us struggle with designing cards for the men in our lives.  My goal for November, in addition to creating scrapbook pages for my loves, is to build up my stash of male cards.  Be sure to follow along as I share my creations.

Now on to today's card...


Supplies used:
*Urban Paper Packet
*Birthday Funnies stamp set (Hostess Rewards exclusive)
*Colonial White value pack cards & envelopes
*12" x  12" Sapphire card stock
*12" x  12" Colonial White card stock
*Slate Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Whisper Thick Twine
*Enamel & Glitter Duos Blue Dots
*Mini Stapler
*Edge Distresser


To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, remember to design it with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!