About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

In the Air, There's a Feeling of Christmas


There seems to be lots of controversy going on in the world right now about Christmas -- from is it too early to start thinking Christmas to what is Christmas supposed to look like.  People are getting worked up over red coffee cups and Christmas tree sightings in November.  But let's face it -- as crafters, Christmas goes all year round for us!  From scrapbooking Christmas pictures in June to working on Christmas gifts from September to Christmas Eve -- Christmas is a year-round holiday for crafters everywhere.  But this time of year, the feeling of Christmas kicks into high gear as the world joins us in feeling festive.

Close to My Heart's Christmas collection, White Pines, this year is definitely festive!  From the traditional colors of red and green to the holly and boughs, this collection makes me want to trim the tree, pour a cup of hot cocoa, and curl up with my loved ones to watch The Santa Clause or Elf -- while making lots of memories to scrapbook, of course!!  The White Pines Workshop on the Go is perfect for capturing those holiday memories.

Today, I am sharing the main layout featured in the WOTG cutting guide.  I can't wait to fill this layout with pictures of my family this year at Christmas.  I absolutely love the flair badges and red gems that coordinate with this collection.


And in a new "tradition", I'm stepping outside of my crafting box and sharing a YouTube video I made showing you step-by-step how to put this beautiful layout together.  Please head over to my YouTube channel and check out my first process video.  I would love for you to leave me some feedback love either here or on YouTube.


Supplies used:
*Artistry Cricut collection
*White Pines Workshop on the Go
*Cranberry Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Fern Exclusive Inks stamp pad

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

I will be back Friday with the additional layout from the White Pines WOTG and my second YouTube process video.

Until next time, remember to design it with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!